18SepAll Day26Oct2021 Annual Tour (BikeSA)An epic 9 day ride through the Eyre PeninsulaCowellState:SADiscipline:RoadTerrain:Mixed,UndulatingDistance:121-160 km,41-80 km,81-120 kmType Ride:Multi-day,Recreational
Bike SA’s Annual Tour for 2021 is exploring the Adelaide wine regions over 9 days. In 2021, Bike SA’s 2019 Annual Tour will
Bike SA’s Annual Tour for 2021 is exploring the Adelaide wine regions over 9 days.
In 2021, Bike SA’s 2019 Annual Tour will be a gourmet food and wine adventure exploring some of SA’s iconic wine regions including the Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley and McLaren Vale – an itinerary that has been one of our most popular, sell-out experiences over the years.
This event sells out fast, so register early or you will miss out.
This event starts and finishes in Adelaide, South Australia.
The highlights include:
- Enjoy the rolling landscapes of SA’s greater Mount Lofty Ranges on the doorstep of Adelaide, exploring gourmet food and wine along the way.
- Overnight stops in the stunning grounds of Chateau Tanunda and Seppeltsfield wineries.
- Ride the famous Riesling and Rattler Trails between Riverton and Clare.
- Visit historic towns in the stunning Clare Valley such as Auburn and Mintaro as well as sample Australia’s best white wines.
- Explore the Barossa Valley, famous for it’s robust reds and iconic wine producers including Wolf Blass, Penfolds, Henschke, Peter Lehman, Jacobs Creek and many more.
- Enjoy beers and bratwurst in the quaint German town of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills.
- Take in South Australia’s top wine regions in one tour (Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale, Barossa & Clare Valleys).
This sounds like a fantastic way to explore South Australia each year!
The organiser, BikeSA, is a not for profit organisation, independent of government, who promote all types of cycling and is focused on improving riding condition in SA.
You’ll find other cycling events, like the Annual Tour, in our online Cycling Event Calendar.